Light City 3 compound New Capital

Own now your unit at Light City 3 Compound New Capital, one of the most important projects for MAK developments which launches this project to be in the heart of the New Capital at the R8.


please register, and you will be contacted for more details


Project details Light City 3 compound New Capital

Light City 3 Compound New Capital is one of the most important project for MAK developments. Light City is at a prime location in the R8 where people can find everything they need nearby. With only 10% and up to 15 years installments you can get your unit

Light City Compound Location

The compound is one of the most unique compounds in the R8 land number L5 very close to Central Park which makes it very unique

Famous landmarks close to the compound

The compound is built on an axis of 90meter width and 70meter street, also it is close to the embassies & the green river. Light City is few minutes away from the government sectors, and the banks, also it is close to universities and schools.

Project size

The project land area is 18acre which makes it a cozy compound with varying spaces and wide green areas with gardens, parks, & lakes

Light City design

MAK developments built this project to has a footprint of only 20% while the remaining 80% are for landscapes, it is also important to mention that phase 1 consists of 22 G+7 buildings all of the units over looks unique view, also the project has commercial and administrative area

Services & amenities of Light City New Capital

In addition to the green landscape, the project has perfect maintenance, also there are commercial areas that have cafes, restaurants, large garage, security system

Payment plans

MAK developments made sure to provide easy payment plans for its customers therefore you can pay 10% down payment on 8 years, or 15% on 9 years, or 10% down payment 5% after a year 5% after 2 years on 10 years, or 50% down payment on 15 years. The project is to be delivered in 4 years and there is maintenance fees 8%.

A glance about MAK Developments

It is an alliance between 3 companies in the field of development. The company has been established back in 1998 and is considered the first developer in New Cairo, also it developed 208 villas in Delta Sharm, also it is the developer of New Alexandria project, first steel distributer in cooperation with Queen Service Company.

Previous projects history

  • The developer has made 3 residential projects
  • Light City New Cairo
  • Light City October
  • Light City New Capital