Kardia Compound New Capital administration

Own now your unit at the of the most luxury compounds in New Capital, Kardia New Capital at the R8. Full experience compound built on 25acre & it is close to many universities & schools. Without down payment on 10 years installments.

 

please register, and you will be contacted for more details

 
   
   
   


Project details Kardia Compound New Capital administration

Kardia Compound New Capital

is your optimum investment in the real estate fields. The project is owned by Capital Link Developments.

Designs & areas of Kardia New Capital Compound

As the developer care about providing a premium project therefore the compound has a footprint of only 20% and the rest 80% are dedicated for greeneries & unique landscapes. The full land of Kardia is 24 acre.

Areas of Kardia New Capital

The project concept was based on providing different spaces & areas which fits with the requirements of different people. Our apartments starts from 110m2 consisting of 2 bedrooms, also there are areas between 148 – 168m2 consisting of 3 bedrooms. There are also apartments up to 223m2 for 4 bedrooms & duplexes 4 bedrooms starting from 283m2 till 338m2.

Payment plans

Capital Link developments always care to provide the best & ease way for their customers to pay for their units, therefore you can own your unit with no down payment and with payment plans extending to up to 10 years so you can secure your investment

Location of Kardia Compound New Capital

The compound is located in one of the best locations in New Capital at the R8 close to every facility a person may need

Services of Kardia Compound

Capital Link developments made sure to provide all of the needed services for their units’ owners therefore the developer provided swimming pools, indoor swimming pools, tennis court, squash court, spa & jacuzzi, working spaces, greeneries for yoga & sports, 24hour security, club house, tracks for jogging.

About Capital Link

Capital Link Development is the owner of Kardia Compound New Capital and it is one of the well known companies in the sector in Egypt & it provides many projects for the optimum investment.

Advantages of investing in Kardia Compound New Capital

In Kardia you can find all of the unit types you might look for in addition to the project excellent location, vast greeneries, and the easy payment plan


For more details please contact us WhatsApp Call Now

Schedule a Zoom meeting